Product Description - Web Page Rewrites
Do you have existing web pages that need to be updated? Do you have duplicate pieces of content on your site (city pages, product descriptions, etc.) that need to be rewritten for originality? Improve the SEO optimization of your pages and get the search engines to re-index your content by having your web page text rewritten for uniqueness and originality.
Our Page Rewrite product is perfect for any website that wants to re-connect with its audience and the search engines. Our professional writers can take content from an existing URL, improve on it, SEO optimize it, and lay it out in a way that is not only reader-friendly, but also brand-strengthening.
Here are some of the features of a Page Rewrite:
- - Content is completely unique and original (passes Copyscape)
- - Page is rewritten from a source URL
- - Page rewrites can be optimized for SEO
- - Page rewrites can be written from the point of view of your company
- - Page rewrites typically include headers, bullet lists and/or numbered lists
- - All rights will be transferred to buyer when the product is delivered
- - Orders of 25 pages or less are typically turned around in 7-10 business days
How is it used in the SEO process?
Websites that have stale or boilerplate content across multiple pages are taking a beating with each new algorithm update. Updating your website content to be unique and original is essential in order to avoid duplication penalties as well as maximize your online real estate with fresh, engaging, SEO-optimized content.
Many companies add “City Pages” to their websites, targeting different locations that they offer the same products and services too. In order to get the most SEO value out of these pages, each page should be completely rewritten to be unique and original.
The same can be said for product descriptions. While it may seem easier to leave boilerplate info across all pages, sites that have thousands of product descriptions are missing out on important SEO opportunities to get their sites to rank higher if they don’t rewrite content for originality, and are potentially invoking duplication penalties. This is another great example of where a page rewrite would come in handy.